Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Creative Mailbox & Weird Candycanes

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Today's new item is the seasonal Jamaaliday Mailbox!
Wow, how... interesting! It even has a ribbon! But it is sitting on... marshmallows? They look more like blocks of cement. XD
It's a cute item, anyways. ^-^
Then there is yesterday's item, the Candy Cane Crown. I keep getting these from Sky High!
And also the Candy Cane Tiara. I get these from Sky High, too... but I don't recall the shiny plastic gems in the front being there. Hmm, it's probably just me.
It reminds me of balloon animals, like when you get a balloon and twist it into the shape of a critter. In this case, it's balloon crowns!
And finishing up with the glitch of the day: how did you get up there, Mr. Arctic Wolf?! :O
Ciao!

2 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2