Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Edwingrim2's Life.

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
I got the idea to do this post because my friend FluffiestSlug did something similar. Click here to see it. Anyways, full idea credit goes to her. Simply tell me if you don't want me to use your idea, Fluffy, and I'll delete this post. (:
Now, here's my life!





LATER...


On the bus, I usually scramble to find a seat...




"RING-RING-RING!"


At school, in the library:

TA....

Lunch, later:


Ect. :P

Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

3 comments:

  1. That is eerily similar to the daily schedule of my life! Hehe.
    Except I don't bring my lunch. Hehe, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love both of your posts. Would you mind? I'll give you full credit for the idea! Looks like you're a trend setter. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD
    That looks a lot like the life I live everyday. O.O

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2