Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Greely's Inferno, Cosmo's Den, and More!

Hallo, Jammers!
Today is.. update day! :D
*logs in*
A pop-up. O.O
The biggest adventure yet? That was what was said about The Great Escape, wasn't it?
Well, at any rate, let's move on. :3
That is great! While playing the Cosmo adventure, I always looked around his den because it had a nice design. <.<
Is that a phantom wearing a santa hat?! That is somehow hard to believe... aren't they supposed to be Jamaa's biggest enemy? >.>
We knew about the left... and for the right, that hedge from Treetop Gardens looks like the ones that used to be in Appondale!

Good to know... maybe the wonderful, yet elusive New Year's Party Hats will return!
How yummy! And gingerbread-ey! And tempting to gobble up...
Now I'll check out the Base Camp.
You can watch a snippet about Greely's Inferno by looking into the peephole!
And above, there's a screenshot of the new adventure. You have to navigate up a mountain without being trampled by phantoms.
And on that note, here's Cosmo's den:
What a... er... creative name. Not Leafy Den. Not umm.... Plantlife Den! But Cosmo's Den. XD
And today's item is the brilliant Jamaaliday Bow! I like the coloring, but why is it called a BACK item? *groans*
See?
Now, to Treetop Gardens!


Wow. O.O
Shiny and sparkly and... snowy.
I'll do a separate post on the Jamaaliday Jam later today, or possibly just add it in. ;)
Ciao, Jammers!

3 comments:

  1. ALL THE NEW TREETOP GARDEN ITEMS ARE MEMBER!!!
    *dies in a hole*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the New Year's Party! I wonder what it's like... But I wish the topiaries were non-memner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall be getting the Cosmo's Den.
    And I will fill it with the FLUFFY SPARKLY TREETOP ITEMZZZ!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2