Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Jamaalidays are Here! ^.^

Enter my contest by going to edwingscontests.blogspot.com
Hallo, Jammers!
*logs on*
O.O
Daily Jamaaliday Gifts? I recognize those reindeer antlers above! ^
Hehe. They're Earl's antlers!
Ooh, cool. And there are gifts for nonmembers? *scans page* Yep! Well, that's certainly a benefit.
 Why do deer have to be so... tightly pixelated? There's no other way to describe it, except for: it's face is too narrow, it's ears are bitten, apparently, and it has practically no back, and quite a long neck!
Well, at least my hopes for a deer to come out were somewhat true, though I can't say I love the Animal Jam deer themselves. :P
Yes!
What does it mean by a NEW Animal Jam experience? Is it going to be something like tunnel town, or will you actually be able to play Animal Jam on mobile devices? O.o
Oh, a mat. :3
I like it quite a bit more than the normal mat...

As you can see, my arctic wolf seems to favor the ornament mat.  :3

Mira is glazed in ice....

Even in dry, dusty Coral Canyons, there seems to be Jamaaliday Decorations:
And found on ze second page of Epic Wonders, sneakily hidden:
The Turquoise Birthstone! I think that the... Incas? used turquoise to craft beautiful necklaces, and though it looks like turquoise, shouldn't the color be a bit more... turquoise-ey?
Also, in Jam Mart Furniture there is the Epic Jamaaliday Tree. Some holiday trees are artificial, but this one certainly isn't, which is one of the reasons why I like it! :3
Oh, and a party, too? O.O
I'll post on it when it comes... unless this post runs into the time and I combine them both.
Translation: If the Jamaaliday Jam starts while I'm in the process of posting, I'll say something about it in this post and not make a separate post for it.
I have no clue why I just went into all that. :P
But it doesn't seem likely that I'll combine the posts, as I don't have anything else to post about.
So... ciao, Jammers!
-edwingrim2
PS. Remember, at 20 followers, there will be a party....

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2