Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, December 27, 2013

Really Early Post & Snow Shovel

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sooo... it appears that today's item is the Snow Shovel:
It kind of means the going of winter, I guess... because we're getting rid of the snow, and snow is a symbol of winter. 
That whole explanation seemed a bit redundant. XD
Anyways, where I am, it isn't snowy at all... in fact, I only have to wear a light sweater and scarf to go  outside.
I'm at a sleepover with Tabby0805, so that's why I'm up at such an early hour posting. 
Now, I'm going to do a bunch of random advertisements for my blogs:
Click here to go to my blog about my Cami's Frog, Waffleymarbles.
Click here to go to my life blog, made by my sibling Edwingrim and I.
Click here to go to my contest blog, where you can enter my story contest!
Click here to go to my and Tabby0805's blog on Chicken Smoothie. 
Sorry if all of that clicking got tedious. X3
Rare, rare, rare. Blech. If you notice, I drew arrows to where they used the word "rare."
*groan* It would be a miracle if I could go one day on AJ without seeing the word 'rare' somewhere! >.<
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2
P.S. For those of you who don't know and/or skipped over it in my contest post, my email is jadegreenvine@gmail.com, which is where you would send your entries to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2