Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Itchy Sweaters and Wreath Necklaces

Hallo, Jammers!
Today's Jamaaliday Gift is the weird, disproportional Holiday Sweater. Is it just me, or are the sleeves rather large with loose threads...?
Anyways, they look like so on your animals:
/).O
And today's item is....
.... is the poufy Wreath Necklace. I like it, but on elephants it looks rather weird and you can see the individual pixels. :3
Oh, and also... is this fair, or nu? O.o
Well, anyways... bye, Jammers!

5 comments:

  1. I don't really know what the bottom item is... But headdresses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!!!!!!!!!!! Headress are worth a lot 2017 now lol. cant wait for this years jamaalidays

      Delete
  2. Yeah, headdresses look well on every animal. ^.^

    Also I <3 Holiday Sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yes rare for another rare? Yes its fair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well its actually an over trade so I would say yes! :p

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2