Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Nostalgic Summery Update

Hallo, Jammers.
Sorry for the lateness of this post. I didn't have enough time in the morning. AGAIN. *grumble*
Anyways, today's update makes me extremely nostalgic.
*sigh*
It's filled with flowers, pastel-greens, and just summery stuff in general. ^.^
First off, we have a new eagle adventure update as I predicted.
Another way to encourage people to buy memberships. This is how it works:
new adventures=fun
eagles=new adventure
eagles=membership
adventure= membership.
Soooo, yeah. :p
Loads of people will probably be purchasing memberships because of this update. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. :3
Anyways, the adventure seems interesting! I just hope that they didn't build it over the gem part of the adventure base camp. I'd better check, just to be sure...
Yep, they definitely didn't build it over the gems.
Ooh, hummingbirds! Adorable, I have to say. :3
I bought one with a membership gift card about a year ago. It seems like it's been forever. o.o
They're in the Diamond Shop for the cheap-ish price of three gems. 
And members, of course. >.<
Nms don't seem to be too happy with this update. :(
Next are the... errr... interesting "Den Portals".
They're very enormous, for a den decoration.
And, unlike 70% of the Animal Jam items ever made, you can sit on it.
To go to a buddy, you open up your items then put your mouse over the portal. Click on the blue link at select the den of the buddy you want to go to.
Then, poof- you're there! :D
There are quite a variety of vividly-colored portals to choose from, so there's something for every portal-loving Jammer! (I'm trying to sound like an add here. :p)
Okay, several questions/statements about that that banner on the left <.<
a) Wasn't it green last year, if I'm not mistaken?
b) Didn't the fair come, like... two weeks earlier? I think that it actually did... which leads to theory
c) that they're updating the fair, which would take longer. That could also be the reason that the tent on the banner looks like the "big top", which they might be adding in with the update.
And on the right >.> we have a random add for the Shiveer Shop. I wonder if they're going to be replacing the items with springtime wear, or new winter things? :3
I spotted this glitch with my buddy list.
Ellllllle's animal name was in MUCH larger print than Rainbow and Silvers' animal names.
Does anyone else get this?
It happens to me all the time.
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I know why! Some animals' names are longer than others, so AJ made the text smaller so the words wouldn't fall off the list. Remember that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The portals... are... MEMBER ONLYYYYY D:<
    *randomly smashes the computer*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2