Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, May 16, 2014

Fairy Princess Hat


Hallo, Jammers!
It's raining horribly hard outside, and it''s all dark and gloomy.
Today's frilly, poufy item is very girly and reminds me of the things that I used to like when I was younger. o.o Namely pink, princesses, dressing up in pink as princesses... you get the idea.
It's at a rather expensive for a hat at a whopping 1, 250 gems! 
I don't see anything special about it, but there must be a reason for it to be so pricey. Maybe the ribbons flutter, or something?
Anyways, I need help boosting the blog publicity.
In the past few days, no one has voted on the poll, there haven't been many comments, and JAJG seems to be forgotten by most people.
What should I do?
I have to go now, because of school. 
*groan*
Ciao!

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2