Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lawn Sprinkler

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry for the dull title, couldn't think of a more original one as I'm still sick.
What? FIVE DAYS later?
Yep! But my fever broke, so I can probably go to school tomorrow. Yey. :p
Today's item is the Lawn Sprinkler, which has to be one of my favorite items to come out so far.
Oh, I don't know why, but I've always LOVED the idea of summer, and the sun, and all things hot---!
Okay, I'll stop. But if you know where I got that quote from, then you get a big virtual hug! (:
The Lawn Sprinkler reminds me of running through the wet grass as a kid, trying to avoid the sprinkler. I was always kind of wary to get wet at first, but then I'd adjust and run through the sprinkler like a zillion times while laughing my head off.
YAY MEMORIES.
But anyways, I have a tip on where to go when you don't want people to bombard you with trades, buddy requests, or just want some time alone!
If you have an Eagle then you can hide amongst the fluffy green pine trees above the entrance to Sarepia Forest in the Jamaa Township. (Hint: you'll see bamboo stalks.)
Another good place to "hide" is on the Sky High platform-thingy at the top of Sarepia Forest.
Since everyone now goes to the Sol Arcade nowadays if they want to win a prize from Sky High, it's become a great place to hang out!
I have to go and eat lunch now, so I'll have to end the post.
Ciao!
P.S. For anyone who's been wondering, 'ciao' is pronounced 'chow', not 'cheao' or 'cow' or 'ciow' or anything. Just had to throw that in there. (;

2 comments:

  1. When I was little, our neighbor used to water her grass ALLLL THE TIME and the sprinkler always dripped onto the sidewalk. So every time we went past her house, I just stood right in the middle of the sprinkler like, "Yay" and then ended up reallly soaking wet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU HAVE EXACTLY 11111 PAGEVIEWS :O

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2