Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Inline Skates

Hallo, Jammers!
I woke up at 5:30 AM today, but I was too lazy to post. *yawn*
Anyways, the new item for today is the weird, neaon-colored Inline Skates, which are strangely in the furniture store!
This definitely is not one of my favorite items. Not only are they human-ey, but they're also useless.
Ah, well, not all of the items that come out can be useful. :3
Now, here's some random stuff that people say:
Hair? o.e
OMG me either.... .-.
For some reason, texting abbreviations reaaallllyyy annoy me.
BACON!
Kidding. >:D
I'm currently playing an adventure which I just got a rare spider helmet, arctic hood, and monkey freedom mask from.
G'bye!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Nice post! XD And I'm glad you decided to post again. :)
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAAAAH ANIMAL JAM, STOP WITH THE USELESS DEN STUFF! D:<

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2