Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, May 19, 2014

Ten Gallon Putty Hat

I haven't been posting because my throat's sore and irritated, and I feel kind of queasy. Yesterday I had almost a 103 fahrenheit temperature.
In short- I'm sick.
I don't feel very well, so I'll make this post quick.
This is the stretched out, odd looking Ten Gallon Hat. 
Looks rather weird, doesn't it?
It almost looks like it's made out of brown putty. It kind of reminds me of the Play-Doh that I used to make things with when I was younger.
I have to go upstairs for breakfast now. It's cinnamon rolls. (:
Ciao

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2