Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm resuming posting on time, and also posting here.
Sorry that it took me forever to post. Animal Jam wouldn't load, no matter how many times I tried restarting, refreshing, ect. Anyways, this is going to have to be a short post because I have school today. >.<
-clicks first page of clothing-
Wait, where's today's item?
-clicks repeatedly-
Oh, silly me. It's an RIM, because's today's *groan* Monday.
Again with the armor. So much armor has been coming out lately... or is it just me?
The RIM is the Rare Elf Helmet, which has a pretty turquoise-ey blue as the default. That nose-plate-thingy looks very uncomfortable, though, especially for the elephants to wear. o.e
Now, let's play a random game:
Guess my favorite flower.
I don't know what I was thinking there, but oh well. Just comment a random flower name and I'll reveal the answer tomorrow, so you'll just have to wait until then. *cackles evilly*
Adeui! (:

5 comments:

  1. Azalea? Bluebell? Daffodil? Dogwood? Tulip? Pansy? Snowdrop? Hyacinth? Magnolia? Crocus? Cherry blossom? Lotus? Daisy? Snowdrop? Peony? Lily? Forsythia? Violet? Honeysuckle? Orchid? Merigold? Dandelion? Acacia? Poppy? Goldenrod? Rhododendron? Clover? Forget-me-not? Snapdragon? Morning Glory? Oxalis? Foxglove? Chrysanthemum? Sunflower? Poinsetta? Lilac? Amaryllis? Dolphin flower? (I just searched "Dolphin Flower" randomly and apparently it is a thing. XD)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2