Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, May 12, 2014

Me Singing. *everyone cowers under a rock*

I made the same post on Edwingrim2's Life, and I'll probably take this down within a few hours. :p
Hallo! (:
I had the insane, very un-brilliant idea to sing Frere Jaques in a video, which is currently on my channel here.
WAIT, DON'T CLICK ON IT YET!
Here are a few brief warnings:
a) I made a complete fool out of myself, I am aware. Sooo, if you can't stand me being a fool... well... yeah, don't click on it.
b) Be aware, I have a cold, so I was trying not to cough, resulting in my voice trembling weirdly. o.o
c) I do not have the best singing voice in the world, so you don't have to waste your time listening to me singing if you don't want to. :3
d) I DO NOT FIND MYSELF TO BE A GOOD SINGER. The point of making that video was to entertain you guys and let you know a bit more about me.
If you have read all of the following warnings, then you may proceed to watch the video. (I sound like a flight attendant. o.e)
~Edwing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2