Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Woven Butterfly Hats ^.^

Hallo, Jammers!
I've finally returned from my loooong absence, which involved being sick for a week and having tons of homework. But now I'm back, because I've missed posting, even if this blog is hardly well-known. (;
Today's cute and springy item is the Woven Hat, with a tiny pink butterfly perched on the side. I love it when butterflies land on your head and you don't even realize until someone whispers to their parents something like," Look, that girl has a butterfly in her hair!"
It's happened to me several times before. :p
Lately, I've been noticing weird little glitches, like how the two sinks into the bottom of its bubble when you log on to get your daily gems. It's almost like the two got tired and decided to take a nap on the bottom of the bubble!
Anyways, in honor of the springtime coming to an end, I'm going to be having a party next Wednesday at 7-8 PM East Coast Time and 5-6 PM Mountain Time! :)
Please try to come if you can make it, because I tried to put a great deal of thought into my decoration and even the invitation!
Anyways, while playing the adventures I got a beta fountain! I'm very overjoyed, not because it is 'rare', but because it's one of my favorite Animal Jam items due to the adorable blue fish on top.
I'm also going to be fixing up the rarity scans page and hopefully adding some things, but be warned, I'm not the greatest 'rare expert' ever as I play Animal Jam more for the fun of it. :3
Ciao!

2 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2