Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Aloha, Jammers!
The weather's nice and breezy here in Hawaii. ^.^ And it looks like I FINALLY get an opportunity to post!
*logs in*
I just got two gifts from the Daily Spin; Freedom Hat and Turkey Hat owo Not the best, but that means that I can recycle them for gems!
Today's item is Surprisingly in Treetop Gardens- probably to replace the Potted Bamboo and that item that was a cactus with a red flower on it, I think?
Luckily, I stocked up on both of those items on my storage.
c:<
Merp! Anyways, here's the new item:
Not the best item ever to exist, but I guess that it's okay. This basically sums it up:
Coloring- fine. Price- fine. Member or Not- Not.
Yep, that's the whole item in one line.
Does anyone who reads this blog play a game called Chicken Smoothie? If so, I'm Edwingrim2 on it, so I'll gladly buddy you! (:
I also have a Chicken Smoothie blog that I share with Fluffiest: LINK.
That's all for now!
Ciao!
(I unintentionally rhymed e.e)

1 comment:

  1. I like the leaf fan c:
    Also, your storage bunny is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2