Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, August 22, 2014

Otters & Cosmo Portrait

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry for posting so late- I just realized that yesterday was update day, which hopefully means that otters have arrived in Jamaa! :D
*logs in*
They have! I'm so excited!
... Oh, but they're in the Diamond Shop. Of course. ;-;
I actually like the look of otters! They seem like they could be a cute and perky addition to Jamaa. c:
And, if you look in the Diamond Shop, you can tell that the background is blue instead of green to signify that it's in underwater animal!
Well, enough about that. Now let's go look for today's new item!
Hmm... lemme guess. Jam Mart Furniture?
*goes to JMF*
Oooh, I was right!
Today's new item (which looks kinda beta-ey, but kind of not) is the Cosmo Portrait!
Definitely not my favorite, but I like the frame- especially because there's a little robin perched on it! ^-^
Coloring's fine, and so is price- but it's member, merp. I think we all expected that. :3
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Member stuff is so.... membery....
    Dx even tho im member i think aj should offer a free trial of membership to nm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otters are sooo adorable! <3
    But, why do they have to be in the diamond shop?!?! Seriously, AJHQ. I am terribly disappointed in u...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2