Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, August 25, 2014

Rare Raccoon Tail & Lagidium-Bunnies

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
I didn't realize that today was a Monday, and when I did I spent literally EONS looking for the RIM in all of the stores, until finally I realized that it was at the Summer Carnival... X3
Anyways, enough about that! Let's get to the post. :3 Today's new item is the overpriced...
 ...blue and white, Rare Raccoon Tail!
I love the coloring and the item itself, but let's all admit- the price is horrible. >.< 5,000 tickets?! That equals 5,000 gems for people who don't regularly go to the Summer Carnival and have to trade their gems in. (That would be me.)
Has anyone else noticed that when you put a tail on a rabbit, it looks quite a bit like a Lagidium?
Thank you, Junie, for that lovely fact. ^.^ You've been studying rodents lately, hm?
Oooh, and here's a quick notification- the fabulous Sectional Sofa is leaving stores soon, so be sure to stock up on them while you can!
Oh, I'd better go- I have to pack up my computer because we're having breakfast soon, and we're leaving to go swimming, too.
Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Juniper would make a great lagidium. c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a default-colored sectional sofa, because once this person was like, "What for arctic wolf plushie?" and then I was like, "Here, you can just have it for free" and sent it to them, and they were like, "THX I REALLY WANTED IT THX THX THX!!!! :D :D :D" and they gave me a default colored sectional sofa as a present. So now I have one sectional sofa. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I <3 the new blog design! c:

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2