Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ice Cream Sunday Bench & Typo Glitches

Good Evening, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry that I didn't post earlier- it was all rainy and dark outside so I didn't realize that it was getting later into the day...
Anyways, today's scrumptious new item is the Ice Cream Sunday Bench!
Mmm, looks tasty! Is that a... waffle cone seat? *drools* Maybe if I just took... one bite...
*pretends to sit down then devours seat*
That's what would happen if you let me near the bench. X3
Wait a second! I spell 'ice cream sunday' 'ice cream sundae.' e.e Do I spell it wrong or something? The last time I checked, Sunday was a day!
Look, I even searched it:
  1. Sundae, desertThe sundae is a sweet ice cream dessert. It typically consists of one or more scoops of ice cream topped with sauce or syrup, and in some cases other toppings including sprinkles, whipped cream, maraschino cherries, or other fruits.

Mmm, tasty! That's the ice cream sundae that I know. :3 On the other hand, I searched 'ice cream sunday' and look what happened:

  1. Thought so! ^.^
  2. On the subject of grammatical errors, AJHQ seems to have been making some pretty silly typos lately. :3
Wait a second, 'pawome'? Don'tcha mean pawesome, AJHQ?

I was trying to say 'bamboo collection', and look at what happened!
_________
Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. ♥♡fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!♥♡August 13, 2014 at 12:40 PM

    About the "pawome" thing It also happens with the word brainstorm, it says braintorm instead :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm!Yumm! Yumm! Yumm! Yumm! Yumm! Yumm! Yumm! Yumm! Yummy icecrean so Tasty I want to eat it all x3 -eats- Ok. That was so yummy x3 Okay.. See yea bai XD

    ReplyDelete

  3. Weird! That happened to me with the word "freedom"--it said "freeom" instead. o.o
    It also let me type "happeneded" and "nameme".

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2