Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, August 29, 2014

High Top Sneakers & AtreeAtree2's Hack?

Look at FluffiestSlug's new Animal Jam blog now! >:D LINK
Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry I'm posting so late, Jet Lag keeps causing me to sleep in. It can get quite annoying at times. >.<
Anyways, today's new item is located in Jam Mart Clothing for the price of 400 gems!
 They're the... *cough* okay High Top Sneakers. Not the best item ever, but I kiiinda like 'em!
The default coloring's very dull and greyish, though. Kind of like a murky pond! X3
They also remind me quite a bit of Converse Sneakers. See?
*dies*
Okay, moving on, before I "facepaw" myself in the eye and fall off of my chair- there's an important topic to discuss!
FluffiestSlug's little sister, AtreeAtree2, may have been hacked! :o
It was a normal day. I was playing around with Fluffy and Tree on AJ, but they said they had to leave, so they both logged off. I got off a short while later, to go to a doctor's appointment.
When I got back, one of my tabs was still AJ; and oddly enough, I hadn't been logged out! I looked at my screen, and AtreeAtree2 was still standing there! With a bit of experimenting, I found out that I could click on her player tag and everything. The only thing is: she wasn't moving. At all. After a few minutes of playing around, AJ logged me off with the Pop-Up that said," You've been gone too long! Blablablablabla."
Later, when AtreeAtree2 logged on, she found that random sofas were scattered around her den! She didn't even own that many sofas, or even recall buying any.
So, here are a few theories:
  • Someone decided that they wanted to hack Tree and use her account (and den) to create a "sofa den" or a "pillow room" or something. If this is the case, it was probably because the person who wanted to make the den was nm, so they either hacked her to use her gems, den, or membership.
  • AJ was just being glitchy. (But can AJ being glitchy just cause several sofas to randomly show up in your inventory? o.o)
The first one sounds more likely to me, especially because she had such a simple password. :c
Stay Safe!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting on this, Edwing. I made a post on my blog about it, if anyone wants to see. x3
    And the sneakers... look. innnnnnnteresting...?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2