Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hummingbird Balloon Hat & Adoption

 Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
I'm up at 6:00 SF time because that's when I sometimes get up on my time.
Today's semi-cute, ballooney item is the Hummingbird Balloon Hat, for a pricey 2,000 tickets!
Meh, definitely not my favorite. Oh well, I suppose it could be worse. At least it's a hummingbird, not a wasp! X3
Pros:
  • Hummingbird
  • Okay coloring
Cons:
  • Pricey (2,000 tickets- yikes!)
  • Member
There isn't really too much to say about this item. :p
Here's some random Pillow Room weirdness:
o-o
I didn't know that you could 'turnes' red!
Whaaaat? You aren't a husky, you're an arctic wolf! X3
I "gtg", we're having breakfast at a waffle & pancake place. *drools*
Ciao!

3 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2