Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hula Skirt (?!?!?!?!?) & Revisiting Old Times in Jamaa

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
It's lovely weather today, so I decided to go out for breakfast and swim in the ocean a bit before I posted! Of course, I got salt splashed in my eyes more than once. XD Sorry that the post's a bit late! 
Anyways, I'm going to predict that the new item's in... hmm, Jam Mart Clothing?
*goes to JMC*
Nope, only that weird Cosmo Portrait. >:U
Oh wait, it's in Jam Mart Furniture! Should've known. :3
FINALLY I CAN RELATE TO AN ITEM :OOO
I am in Hawaii, and the new item is a HULA SKIRT! Since school has already started in most places, I'm afraid that I don't really see the logic here. There must be only one explanation-
AJHQ KNOWS THAT I AM IN HAWAII BECAUSE THEY USE THEIR TELEPATHIC MIND CONTROL ABILITIES TO READ MY MIND AND SO THEY DECIDED TO FREAK ME OUT BY MAKING THE NEW ITEM A HULA SKIRT BECAUSE THEY KNEW I WOULD KNOW THAT THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE!
--- Just kidding. :3
Yikes, that's one loooong run-on sentence.
No but really, wouldn't that be cool? (If not slightly creepy and stalkerish.)
Anyways, since I was bored today in Jamaa, I decided to revisit the times when I used to play it several years ago by doing things that I loved to do back then!
*cue the nostalgic music*
1. Listen to random conversations!
I literally can make 0 sense of that. o.o
Waaait, aren't you a bunny??
 Animals don't have work, especially on AJ. o3o
2. Get random pixelated drinks and snacks!
(I used to pretend that the banana smoothie was lemonade instead. c:)
3. Play games, ESPECIALLY Overflow.
4. Chat about perfectly normal topics with buddies!
(I actually don't know that person X3)
Hopefully you got a bit of a laugh out of at least one of these :D
School starts soon, who's excited?
*audience "boo"s*
Me either, especially because I'm skipping a year in... *cringe* math. DX
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. XDDD
    This was the best post ever.
    Also, that bunny looks almost exactly like my bunny! :0

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2