Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, August 8, 2014

Mini- Ice Cream Parlor Jukebox & Trivia

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
For some reason, I typed 'parlour' into the title, but it wouldn't work, so I searched it and found out that I was using the English spelling. And I have an American autocorrect. X3
Today's teensy little item is- well, the name is too long and bothersome for me to spell out, so just read it yourself c:<
The colors are nice and vibrant ^.^ but unfortunately it's MEMBER! *eats computer* 
*whispers* Oh yeah, and the price isn't too bad, but a bit more on the expensive side for such a small item.
Now you may be going," Edwing, what are you talking about? Of course it's large!1"
It may look pretty large, but when I placed it down:
Even Pilgrim the rabbit (who isn't so large herself) agrees. Now we can only imagine what would happen if an elephant tried to use it. *shudder*
Oh, and it seems like AJHQ has been advertising for the ice cream parlor items, too. :3
What's your opinion on these items: yay, or nay? I have to admit, they have their good points and bad ones, too.
Now, here's some random trivia:
1. Can a monkey learn to recognize itself in the mirror?
2. Is a newborn kangaroo about three inches in length?
3. Are all pet hamsters descended from a single female wild golden hamster found in a litter in Syria in 1930?
4. Can a rat last longer without water than a camel? 
I got this from a particular website, but I can't give credit because then you'll know where to find the answers! c:<
I don't know if anyone'll actually do these, but they seem fun, so why not? I'll post the people who get the trivia  right (or most of it) tomorrow. :3 Just try your best, and don't be afraid to use le trusty internet!
Ciao! c:

3 comments:

  1. I love the otters on the signature! <3
    And, yeah--elephants trying to use that jukebox would be... o3o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, jammers so as you know he otters are coming out soon and am so happy, also I like the new ice-cream.... Suff but if you buy one of those things in the picture.. It's just so small what if you changed into a arctic wolf and jump on it you have to be a bunny. And also it's for members and look how much gems you need to get it... And none members can't get it so only members can and I am sweetiecakrs100 On Animal Jam and I am a none member but I am rlly rare!!!! :) and does anyone have a none member wooden floor I would offer you :D So just jam a gram me on animal jam if you do... Thanks. Bye and jam on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I mean't to say stuff in the comment but I said suff sorry STUFF IS THE WORD I MEANT TOO SAY XD :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2