Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tiki Lawn Chair & Travels

Hallo, Jammers!
I just got back from my travels (not really, I was just an hour plane-flight away lol) but anyways, I'm very glad to be back. Thank you so much for posting, Fluff! ^.^
Here are a few pictures from the trip:
Cloudy view from the plane.
 
I love this sign. C: Yes, it is "eh" without art.
I should have a post about it up later here: LINK
Today's new item is the very bamboo-ey Tiki Lawn Chair for an okay price of 400 gems.
Meh, not too bad. It looks exactly like the bamboo fence... which I don't think is in Jam Mart Furniture anymore.
Or is it?
*goes into Jam Mart Furniture*
Nope, not there. Is it just me, or is AJHQ subtly removing all of the items that have been there for years and replacing them with newer ones?
If that's the case, we want our bamboo fences back! >.<
Okay, now let's go weird-people watching. c:<
Is that French? o.e
 
Well, *hem hem* excuse us. You can take your fairness away from us and into a ditch. No, not literally. X3
 
We all have bad days.
 
Wait, is there even a bone item? I feel like there has to be one at the Pet Shop.
*checks Pet Shop*
Yep, just as I thought.
Anyways, Ciao!
**Edit: I just looked back, and I found out that this is the 200th post! Thanks for sticking with me, guys! C:
*throws confetti at viewers**

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! They took the bamboo fences AWAY?!?!?
    That's terrible! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I stocked up, I've got about 50 bamboo fences safely tucked away on my storage account :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♡fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!♥♡August 7, 2014 at 8:58 AM

    XD The poor pet kitty has bad luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not French XP
    Probably some poor person struggling with the "safe" chat...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2