Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Spilled Ice Cream Cone & Weird Peoples

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
It's my birthday tomorrow, yay.
The older I get, the less that I care about having presents and such for my birthday, for some reason. Has that happened to you? o3o
Anyways, today's new item is the *cough* lovely Spilled Ice Cream Cone.
Price isn't too bad, but it's member. >.<
Ah well, not the worst item ever. Although I think it would have been MUCH more appealing if it was a 'Giant Ice Cream Cone' rather than a spilled one. :3
Now, here's some weird people sightings from Jamaa:
Here we have the Rarus Hungricus- aka the Rare Hungry Jammer. This Jammer does nothing but think and talk about rares, rares, rares. They also say absurd things, such as," Send me unwanted rares!!!" *groan*
Next we have the Roleplithus- aka the Roleplaying Jammer. These Jammers will "babysit" who knows what, as there aren't any actual babies in Jamaa... ;-;
Anyways, that's all of the strange people in Jamaa for today! X3
Hopefully you've gotten a few laughs out of this. c:
Ciao!

2 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2