Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July & Patched Chair

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Happy 4th! I'm very excited because my family has a 4th of July tradition for every year which I absolutely love doing. C: I may have a post up about it later on this blog (which happens to be my life blog, in case you didn't know).
Anyways, I missed yesterday's item because it was at the Freedom Party and the next party at the time that I got on to post was in two hours. *groan*
Well, here it is:
The rather odd Freedom Knight Helmet at a mediocre price of 550 gems. Meh, not too awful. I suppose if you wanted to "battle the phantoms" or whatever then this would be the item for it.
Now, today's item is, strangely enough, in Outback Imports. o.e
It's the... er... very patchy Patched Chair for a reasonable price of 450 gems.
Pros:

  • Cheap
  • Um... nice coloring?


Cons:

  • All patchy and weird. o.o
  • Kinda... ew.
  • Not related to Independence Day aside from the red coloring.


Can't think of too many pros or cons for this item.
Welp, anyways; have an amazing 4th! c:
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I like the grass chair better. Even though they have the same design, they're still different!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2