Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, July 3, 2014

No New Item & Clearance Galore

Wowie, there doesn't seem to be an item or an update this Thursday. o.e But, on the other hand, a TON of items are going onto clearance!
The Wolf Claw only has 7 days left! Maybe it's because they're going to replace it with some other sort of plushie claw...?
Dun-dun-dun...
Also, the Elf Armor (3 days left) and Elf Helmet (4 days left) are on clearance. Hmm, maybe because they're not very popular items? I bet that if I were less lazy, I could list a ton of examples of clearance items. Instead, have fun finding them yourselves! >:)
Anyways, this time I probably AM going to have the Freedom Party guide up today. Sorry for the delay! >.<
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2