Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tiki Umbrella Table & Breaking the Bridge

I won't be posting from July 32-August 6 because I'm going on a trip. Sorry! Also, read Fluffiest's blog here (or else mwahahaha >:D): LINK

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
If you read all of the bold up there^ then you're probably like," Yeesh Edwing, why are you going to be gone so long?"
Well, if ya read my life blog, then you know that the answer is I'm going to be visiting some relatives in Kentucky. :p Then, a week or so after, I'm going to be in Hawaii.
Anyways, enough about me! Today's tropical new item isss...
.... the Tiki Umbrella Table! Hmm, rather nice: inventive, not TOO pricey, and very tropical and summery. The only thing is, though, the default color is kinda gross. It's a good thing that you can change it!
Something that's rather interesting about this item are the legs:
*gulp* Why is it staring at me like that?!
AJHQ seems to be trying to hint that there just MIGHT be a way to break the bridge in Coral Canyons by using rhinos...
Oooh, sneaky! They're trying to get Jammers to buy rhinos by telling them that they need to have a rhino to break the bridge!
 Or then again, it could be a colossal fail, as always.
X3 For now, it's safe to say that the second option is right.
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a rhino!
    I'm going to try. >:D
    (Also, thanks for posting a link to my blog :3)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2