Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Being Happy & Ruby Birthstone

Hallo, Jammers!
My early swim practice went very well. It was tiring, but definitely worth it. :')
Well anyways, today's new monthly birthstone is the glamorous Ruby Birthstone!
I wonder if anyone actually collects these? o.o
Mmm, maybe I could name a few Jammers.
Anyways, I feel like the birthstones show that you've been playing Animal Jam for a while. Maybe one day I'll start collecting them ^.^
Okay, mini-rant here; scammers and hackers who play Animal Jam yet only care about getting rares and looking better than everyone else need to change. This is a pixelated game with pixelated items that we put on our pixelated animals. >.< I mean, sure, the occasional rare can be satisfying, but why go into full-blown rare craze? Buddies and having fun are much more important.
BEING HAPPY IS ANIMAL JAM'S PURPOSE. :)
So PLEASE, to all of the hackers and scammers in Jamaa, don't go against that. ^
Of course, none of you guys are like this. :3 But there is a dark side to Animal Jam, unfortunately.
Take Aldan, for example:
I think that this picture basically speaks for itself.
Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. You know, it's strange, I don't think anyone realises that hacking can get you in court...or prison, at the worst. Yep, even PIXELS. (Kinda drastic, ik.)

    I love swimming :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wanna wake up early tomorrow for swimming. DX oh well!

      Also I agree with Kinyonga. If hacking on AJ grows worse people might actually get punished for it. The problem is AJHQ doesn't do anything about hacking :/

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I agree with both of you in that hacking needs to stop.
      And woah, WAY drastic. o.o

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2