Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Terrace Table & Ending Animal Jam

Hallo, Jammers!

Whoops, sorry for the not-posting. I would get some blog authors or something, but I should hopefully be on a bit more so that won't be necessary. :3

Well, anyways, today's new item is the quaint little Terrace Table.


Perfect for picnics and barbeques and that kind of stuff. ^.^ It's nice and cheap, too, and very summery! I have one of these in my backyard, but it's made of wrought iron and we didn't attach the umbrella. With this new item, you could make a "park" den with grass flooring and tons of these Terrace Tables for picnicking!

Now, onto the more ominous news: scammer and hacker embo0 admitted that she is apparently Kosho?

I'm not entirely sure that this is the truth, but it's all very worrying... Look at my friend nafaria9's post for more information.

I kiiinda suspect that it isn't true, but there IS something sinister going on here. We just have to find out who is the cause.

So, basically, as the "story" goes a team of rare, famous Jammers plan to end Animal Jam on January 1st, 2015- New Year's Day- at midnight. I don't know if I exactly believe that, but it's still kind of e,e...


See? Something here is seriously wrong...

Another ominous thing is that, when I logged in a few days before this incident, I discovered that both Mira and the alphas were missing from the home page.


What does this all mean?! o.o

Stay safe.


P.S. If you have any information about this horrible deed, I'd love to know. There must be some way to stop it, if it's not just a rumor.

4 comments:

  1. I have realized the same thing, that mira is gone, the alphas were there though. Going through animal jam I have seen things missing. This is very shocking. Yet I contacted animal jamHQ and I was told that nothing will happen to animal jam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have to see. 2015 is coming fast. Hopefully, if this is true, we can stop him before then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH TODAY IS JANUARY 1ST!
    AHH!
    IT MUST STAY FOREVER

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2