Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Today is a VERY Glitchy Day.

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Strange things are happening in Jamaa.
Whenever I try to go to a party and enter a door at the same time, there is a clone of me that just SITS THERE. o.e AND, when I try to click on the nametag of the clone, guess what happens? Nothing! My player card doesn't pop up or anything...
Also, as I was entering Bahari Bargains, I noticed this random floating phantom pin:
When I tried shoving it with my tentacles, it wouldn't move. It just sat there, being on fire. :c
When I went to a DIFFERENT Jam Session than the one in the second screenshot up there^, Queen's clone was still. There!
Coincidentally, everyone was screeching Let it Go while I was at the Jam Session. In case you didn't know, Queen is my Elsa-themed fox and I was using her at the time, so I thought that that was a 'cool' coincidence.
Merp, sorry for the bad pun. X3
ALSO, when I try to change Infinity(my penguin)'s neck item to a scarf, it simply WON'T CHANGE! >:c I took me about 20 minutes to get it change from a heart locket to a scarf.
I noticed that whenever I went into someone's den, my animal would automatically change to Queen. Whyyyyy, AJHQ?!
But wait, there's still more; when FluffiestSlug came into my den, she ran around looking for me even though I was right in front of her! Her player card also said that she was an octopus for some reason, but I didn't take a screenshot of that.
 Anyways, that's all I'm going to post on glitchyness for now. I'll have a separate post with today's new item up in about an hour or so.
Ciao!

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2