Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, July 11, 2014

Diamond Crown

Hallo, Jammers!
I've had a rather interesting day because I knocked my head on a wall earlier (hence the late post), but now I'm feeling much better. ^.^
Anyways, today's new item is the globby Diamond Crown, which looks sort of like it's made out of cement.
See the resemblance of the giant hunk of diamond to cement? They look pre-tty similar to me.
On a darker note, my buddy nafaria9's old friend creepersofthenenther was found scamming multiple times and didn't seem to regret it. Worse, he pinned blame on Naffy for several things which she didn't do. Watch out for him! :C
Click here to read her post about creepers.
Now, onto a brighter topic; having fun with buddies during the summer is always a fun thing to do!
 Someone (can't remember who) started talking about Let it Go and chaos insued. X3
True buddies stick with you no matter what. c:
Ciao!

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2