Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Blobby Ant Farm & Party Invite

Check out my new Blogger account for story-writing here.
Hallo, Jammers!
I'm officially out of camp, so now I can post more in the mornings for the next few days :3
Anyways, today's new item is the strange...
... Ant Farm! Is it just me, or do the ants look like blobby raisins? o.e Well, it's kind of neat how they scuttle around, anyways. But wouldn't it be nice of we could get a better view of the ants by zooming in?
Wait, I just found out that this apparently ISN'T today's new item o.o
Oh well, here is the ACTUAL item for today:
The Stegosaurus Armor, for a rather pricey sum of 2,500 tickets. Ergh, it looks like someone detached the poor dino's tail. D: I can't say that I really like this item: the coloring's kind of dark and blah and frankly, a bit hideous. Plus, I can't stand the annoying clashy buckle in the front >:U
But I guess if you're an avid dinosaur fan, then this would be the item for you!
Welp, anyways, here is the invitation for the party tomorrow to celebrate the summer & 22 followers!
I hope that you guys are as excited as I am :D
Ciao!
P.S. I'm probably going to change my siggy soon.

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2