Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Terrace Chair & Plushie Tea Parties

Hello, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry for the late-ish post. 
My swim team was delayed, hence me getting home later. Then, after that, I took my dog on a walk, so here I am, making an afternoon post.
I'll try to make earlier posts. However, I still have tons of summer camps and sports and all of those lovely activities that come with summer vacation, so don't expect me to post first-thing. :3
Welp, anyways, here's today's item:
It's the neat and colorful Terrace Chair, which makes quite a nice accompaniment to yesterday's Terrace Table.
You can use this summery duo of items to either have a nice, normal BBQ/picnic or... *cough*... have a plushie tea party like our eccentric friend Flora.
Just don't spill tea all over them...
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. O,O
    I never noticed that signature.
    -Blink- -Blink-
    Flies away with the signature.
    Muahaha. It's mine now. XD
    Lol
    Pretty impressive, I guess. :P
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2