Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pet Rhinos & New Features (Update #123)

The Summer Spa party is rescheduled to Friday, from 5:00-6:00 PM Eastern Time (which is two hours ahead of Mountain Time, btw :3)
Hallo, Jammers!
I have ANOTHER camp this week, so the party has to be postponed. Don't expect any more posts until the weekend. DX I'm super sorry, but I couldn't find time to post in the morning because I had to get ready for camp.
Mk anyways; the topic that's really on everyone's mind! *intense suspenseful drumroll*
THE NEW UPDATE! :D
This issue brings us a fantastic new pet; the adorable Pet Rhino!
As you can see, pet rhinos are coming to the Diamond Shop to celebrate the return of rhinos from their expedition!
Here's what they look like in the Diamond Shop:
D'awww, how cute! You can accessorize them and make them even MORE adorable! (yes, it's possible.)
It's sad that the rhinos didn't bring back a new land, but this new party is just as good! ^.^
 It's the Beta Party, a blast to the past in which you can wistfully reminisce about the time where rares meant little to anyone, and all that Jammers cared about was having fun. Nostalgic, huh?  :c
 <.< A new animal? And just when we thought that we had heard the last about newbies coming to Jamaa! X3
>.> Oooh, lovely new item! Here's what it looks like in Jam Mart Clothing:
 Great, huh? I really like this new item, especially the way it flutters in the pixelated wind!
Flora really seemed to like it too c;
Also, the loading screens are no longer as dark and... well... *cough* creepy. Now they're bright, optimistic, and generally quite nice! Sorry for no picture, AJ loaded too fast :'c
 I have to say, this is a great idea! I think that I'll want one! (: 
The 'secrets' bit sounds especially interesting... I wonder if they'll mention anything about skyway glitches?
Meh, doubt it. That would be nice, though.
 Oooh, thanks for letting us decide AJHQ! I voted for the icecream parlor because... *drools* ... doesn't it look delicious?
I could just eat it all up! Everything seems so tasty...
If there was an ice cream parlor den, wouldn't it be neat for oldies icecream parlor music to be released with it? ^.^ It would really give a authentic hint to the den. The same thing goes for the hair salon and egyptian treasure den!
Also, AJHQ seems to have made a teensy typo:
Oops X3
Oh well, we can't all be perfect 24/7.
<.< I don't actually play Too Deep, but it sounds very interesting! I might actually give it a try once I'm done with this post!
Now, for the neat new feature:
There is now a Clear Den button conveniently located at the top of the screen! That would make for a nice graphic. :3
I should have the party guide up later this week.
Ta-ta!
~Edwing (who is making a new siggy soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2