Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Scented Candle & Spa Party

Hallo, Jammers!
Sorry I haven't been posting, I have camp on all of the weekdays this week from 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM, and it doesn't leave me with any time to post in the mornings. I'm horribly sorry for the delay. >.<
Anyways, today's item is both quaint and lovely! It's the fragrant, yummy-looking...
... Scented Candle! :D This is definitely one of my favorite furniture items! If you know me, then you know that I have a strange obsession with candles. :3
It has four lovely flavors (all made up by me): Fragrant Cherryblossom, Cinnamon-Apple Twist, Savory Banana Leaf, and Vanilla Cherry Choco! C:
All of these delightful summery items seem so relaxing that they've inspired me to make a spa-themed den with soothing water jets, pretty lights and, of course, the Scented Candles! ^.^
The next upcoming party of mine for the Summer and 22 followers is going to be themed Summer Spa, and will take place in my spa den. I'll probably have the invitation out soon, so bear with me during the delay.
In the meantime, be sure to have a fun, splashy, and relaxing summer, just like our friend Flora!
Ciao :3

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2