Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, July 28, 2014

Rare Eye Patch & New Siggy

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Another Monday, another RIM. Yawn. Well, okay, I'm going to guess that it's... um... in Jam Mart Clothing?
*goes to JMC*
I was actually right for once owo
Well anyways, here's the lovely RIM for today:
*cringe* So apparently this is what happens when you try to beautify an eyepatch. The coloring's nice and all, but it's still too overpriced and too... well... eyepatch-ey.
On another topic, here's my copy of the Animal Jam Guide!
Wait, it refuses to upload. >.< Nvm, then!
Also, thanks to DewDropReptile for giving me an Open Sign! It really goes well with my spa den. :3
Ciao!
P.S. Like my new siggy? c:
**Edit: I was FINALLY able to upload the picture of my Animal Jam Guide, so here it is:
That's my dress in the background, btw. :3 Sorry for the inconvenience!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2