Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Heart-Shaped Pillow & How-To on Glitches

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry for the wacky posting- I'm a counselor at a camp for kids, and I had to step in and help with the 1st graders after the volunteer who was assigned to them sprained her ankle. :(
Welp, anyways; today's very ugh new item is the Heart Pillow.
Well, um... at least it's cheap. If you like hearts and pink and things like that, then this item would be perfect for you! On the other hand, I've never been a fan of hearts and pink, so I can't see myself getting this item anytime soon.
About the glitches I posted yesterday: you can perform one of them glitch in a few quick, simple steps! 
Here's the glitch, in case you didn't read any of my posts:
It allows an underwater animal to go to a land party! :D
FluffiestSlug told me how to preform this glitch, so credit for it goes entirely to her.
Mkay, here are the steps that you must preform in order for this glitch to work:
1. Go to Bahari Bay as an ocean animal and stand on the seahorse statue.
2. Open your party menu, but still don't move your animal.
3. Click the entrance to Bahari Bargains and before your animal enters it, quickly click on the latest party.
4. Be patient; it doesn't always work 24/7! Sometimes, you'll get a clone instead, which in my opinion is equally glitchy. :3

There you have it- the fabulous underwater animal at a land party glitch! (Long name, I know- maybe UALPG would be better? Aaagh, no.) 
Well anyways, thanks for reading! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. That item may be pink. But they used the color and shape incorrectly so now it's hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I actually kindaaa like the heart pillow, honestly. :3
    I made a blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2