Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 28, 2013

(2014) New Year's Party!

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
So, about an hour ago, a pop-up window appeared on my screen from AJHQ that said something like: "We're starting to celebrate the New Year's by making a new party that is now out."
It's the "New Year's Party 2014"! I like the blue fireworks and the snowy hills. It's rather pretty. ^.^
Start, New Year's Party! >.<
Right now, it looks more like this:
Four minutes. Sigh.
There!
It looks like a costume rack, with costumes from different parties throughout the year.
Sure enough, it is! I recognize the far left and far right items in the top row from the Spooky Party/Haunted Forest Party.
And, to the right, there's another shop!
Here are my theories about which parties the horns come from:

  • Clover horn: Lucky Party
  • Candycane-striped horn: Jamaaliday Jam
  • Cobweb horn: Haunted Forest Party?
  • Normal horn: Jam Session? o3o
And, of course, it's selling the music to go with the parties:
Hehe. ^.^
The music for the party itself is Winter's Dance.
Now, up the blue ice-block stairs there is yet another stall! Will it ever end?
A 2014 banner! There was a banner like that for 2013, too. Aaaand... fireworks from the July 4th Party! (I forgot the exact name X3)
Fireworks AND a banner! Pawsome! (:
And there's also a Clover Chair from the Lucky Party. These items are very diverse!
There are a few short ice-rungs, and if you climb up them, then you can sit on a bridge or a... what's the name...? Battlement?
I doubt that AJHQ would call it that. XD

Well, the thing that my fox is sitting on. It freezes you solid!

Yes, there's a bridge, Flora... I already mentioned that, silly fox! And it leads to another "battlement."
Here are the screenshots that I took of the fireworks:
Greeley! :D
His eyes look kind of weird, though... they're golden! o.o
Aren't Greeley's eyes blackish...?
A purple pawprint!
A rainbowey firework! :D
There are also two slides, similar to those in Crystal Sands.
Now for the pins:
There is a pin on the wall, which at first I thought was a sandwich, but it's evidently a slice of cake X3
And there's a lollipop pin, and when you click on it, it gives you a striped lollipop.
I wonder how these pins relate to the party. o.o
And, lastly, there's a small snow fort at the top of the party with heaps of snowballs.
Hope you've enjoyed this guide to the party!
(Unsurprisingly, it took quite a while to make. :3)
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I can't wait to go!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! This will be my first New Year's party! - Hawkeyex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait!!! How long does it last?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2