Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Awfulness Has Happened to Animal Jam DX

Click here to go to my and my brother's collaboration/life blog.
Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Mmkay, the item is probably going to be in Jam Mart Clothing. I'll check, as soon as the world loads... :3
Okay, there.
*Goes to Jam Mart Furniture*
(Prepare for a rant.)
DEER FUR?! DX
What is Animal Jam teaching us if there is the fur of animals as an item?!  How did they even get it from the deer?! Isn't it ILLEGAL?
I'm shocked by this item. Even if it's supposed to be a cute accessory for deer, I still... can't... believe that AJHQ would have their FUR as an ITEM.
I mean, this is what it looks like on deer:
Doesn't it look.... un-natural? I mean, deer shouldn't wear their own FUR! 
I'm too upset to post any more...
~Edwingrim2
P.S. How do you get fur from a deer? I just don't know... D:

5 comments:

  1. Nuuu! My poor deer! It was murdered and put in Jam Mart Clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was just meant to be a sort of extra-winter-fur thing for deer...like in the winter, cats grow more fur and moult in the summer when it gets too hot for them.
    Same with deer :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, but it scares me that it was called 'Deer Fur', as if the fur of the deer was actually taken from it, just to be made into... more fur? O.o
      And, it's the same with most dogs, too. Except those that don't shed. :3


      Delete
    2. I think that a better name for this item would be Faux Deer Fur. That way everyone knows that it isn't real fur. - xXRobinHoodXx

      Delete
    3. I know that would make so much more sense!

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2