Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Expensive Items, and 800 Gems.

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Gems. Not very creative, nor incredibly wonderful, unless you want to buy today's expensive item:
It is very delicious. Yummmmmmm! *drools*
I agreed- a negative would definitely be the cost. It's sooo overpriced! >.< 
Anyways, should I do a comic on my life like FluffiestSlug did? 
(If that isn't copying, Fluffiest--- you can tell me if you don't want me to. I would give the credit to you for the idea.) 
Anyways, the amount of gems is slowly escalating. Wasn't it 300 to 500 to 700 to 800? o.o I forget.
But that's kinda all for today.
Ciao!
P.S. Check out my blog written by my Cami's Frog, Waffleymarbles, by clicking here. :3

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Yeah... I can't wait for the last gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2