Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jamaaliday Jam! *Update*

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
As promised, here's my post on the Jamaaliday Jam! :p


Umm... wow. I've never seen phantoms portrayed like that. He looks rather... plump and stitched, doesn't he? And it brings a new look to the Mira Statue. I'm glad that they're out, but now nonmembers can't get them! >.<
Oh, wait... XD
They're so small...
Well, they're more interesting than the typical boring ornaments.
Well, I have to go now, because I'm reallyyy tired. *yawns*
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2