Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Update...Day?

Enter my contest at edwingscontests.blogspot.com
Hallo, Jammers!
Today's Jamaaliday Gift if the Candy Cane Lights. Nice, sparkly, and colorful. :3
And... what's this, Mr. Pop-Up Journal? More bad advertisements? *groans* Fine...
Kangaroos! *.*
Is that... Kimbara Outback? It looks more like Arizona. Kimbara Outback is more... mildly desert-ey.... it has a waterfall and such. But that picture shows a blue sky, dry, dusty conditions, and the occasional stubby shrub. A bit different, eh?
Is the name of the game literally "AJ Jump?" O.O
Aww, the joey is adorable! <3  And, erm, the gem thing is... interesting?
We knew that <.< and that >.> so it's kind of just a repetitive page.
*skips next few pages of things we already knew*
Ah, here:
True, we knew that, but who doesn't want to be reminded of a new (hopefully nonmember!) adventure coming soon (on Thursday?) and the deer exhibit.
After you click on a picture, some deer pictures and facts should pop up. ^-^
And today's pricey item sold on the first page of Epic Wonders is....
The expensive, member, yet somehow very beautiful Jamaaliday Wreath. Why can't everyone have an artistic, elegant wreath to celebrate the Jamaalidays? =.=
Well, anyways, if you've been in Jamaa a while you'll start to notice things like this:

Both drama, and *shudder* this....
It's okay if you love your pet, your family, the environment. But love in Animal Jam is getting to be a problem... /).O
I went into the Jamaa Township because I knew I'd find an example, and sure enough.... sigh.
Well, anyways, that's the post for today.
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I broke up a couple once. I just turned into my biggest animal, covered up my username, and sat on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuuuuuuuu u cant have my rare beta pancakes!!!! they all disappeared after beta days and I only see and diferent one from mine like only every three/four monthes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2