Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, December 20, 2013

Member Items (=.=) and Rattling Noise

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
My mom woke me up because there was an "annoying rattling noise" which slightly postponed my getting ready, hence the later-than-usual post.
Anyways, today's Jamaaliday gift is...
The Cookie Table. Yummy. It looks like there's a layer of glue, then some weird, plastic glitter. But apparently, it's supposed to be a... cookie!
*faints*
Now, here's an item I missed from yesterday:
I have a stocking... but... it isn't filled with candy or anything YET! *grumbles* Inaccurate stocking....
And... umm... *hides* Ew... /).O
I am not a fan of that item. But what do both of today's items have in common?
They're both member!!!!!!
We need some nm items, AJHQ! Well, anyways... signing off for today!
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2
P.S. Tomorrow, winter break starts. Yessss! :D

4 comments:

  1. The reason so many items are member is because Animal Jam wants members so they can make money to pay their employees and to make Animal Jam a better game. With no membership, there would be no Animal Jam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. The paid money for memberships go to Smart Bomb's workers.

      Delete
    2. Yet I think they can make things a bit more fair for NMs.

      Delete
    3. They want it as uncomfortable for NMs as possible, if they got too comfortable, no memberships.

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2