Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, December 27, 2013

Deer Antlers, and Another Glitch!

Visit my life blog by clicking here!
Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Thank you for the wonderful comments on the last post. Don't worry, I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. (':
I like the antlers, but they seem kind of flimsy and jagged. o3o
Real deer antlers look like so:
There is a kind of resemblance, though the AJ item is kind of... less impressive. It's the color of dirt instead of the color of chestnut wood, and the antlers don't end in sharp points, they just... end.
Animal Jam seems to be obsessed with deer lately.
Well, you would be, Mrs. Deer! 
Anyways, the most peculiar glitch was going on last night:

You've probably seen enough to be staring at the screen in confusion/awe.  
But... there's more! 
I've already made a post about this glitch, but it took place in a different den.
Recognize it? The tigers-can-swirl, underwater animals are in the den glitch, where every other animal is invisible?
This is the third or fourth time I've seen it. 
And when I tried to take off my underwater pets, I couldn't! 
That's all of the screenshots I was able to take. 
Oh, and here's a picture I took:
(That's my hand in the photo.)
I was holding the paw of a dog owned by one of our relatives. <3
Ciao! 
~Edwingrim2

5 comments:

  1. I love finding glitches... Those are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O
    Wow! Col glitches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that inverted-den glitch! It is really fun! - Hawkeyex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal Jam is horrible at making realistic animal-related items. The Antlers and the Deer Fur were--I'm sorry--but they were both horrible flukes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2