Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Small Sleds and Blinky Lights

Hallo, Jammers!
Today's gift is... well....
A elegant little sled without a name. Is it supposed to be like the "Land of No-Named Toys?!" (In case you haven't heard of it, it's apparently a place where unwanted toys go. :3)
I can't even fit onto it! Well, maybe it's a pet item... I wouldn't know because it doesn't have a nametag! *glares*
And today's new item is.... Jamaaliday Lights!
They look like the Halloween Lights, except there are some on the top of the string. O.O
Well, I must eat breakfast, so...
Ciao!

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2