Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Fluffy Post

Hallo, Jammers!
You may ask why my name appears as 'FluffiestSlug.' Simple. I'm at her house! :3
So Fluffiest is going to do a guest post. Please enjoy!

Hello, world. As I am a little drowsy from going to bed at 12:00 during a sleepover with edwingrim2, I am a little short of ideas for things to post.
So...
Here is the highly magical Hat and Beard! I would purchase one, if I didn't already have like... 10 from playing Sky high.
The Hat & Beard can be quite convincing, as you can see from the picture above.
But, Snickety... you look more like some kind of levitating orb than a Santa Claus. Seriously.


And, on to the daily gift!
Holiday... bells? Okay then... innnnteresting.
Am I the only one who has noticed the strangeness?
Look:
Um... how... jolly! Yes, jolly! That's exactly the... um...  word for it.
Or maybe not.
Wait... now it's ALIVE?! Nuuuu! What has Animal Jam done to us?

Anyways... now for some randomness! :D
Edwingrim2, could you kindly help me with this part? I know you are a master of random things.
Alrighty. But what do you mean, randomness?
Randomness doesn't have a definite meaning, you know. It's all very... random.
Umm... okay, I'll help. :3

Pilgrim Fireyviolet and Pilgrim Sunnymoon shall now go to a theater.
Why do we have to be quiet? 3:
Okee...
And that is all for now! I would let edwingrim2 say something to conclude this post, but she has left my house! :(
Anyways.
What do you think of this post? Should I continue writing on this blog? (Don't worry... I do not plan to dominate it and steal it from edwingrim2.)
So, yah.
I have (had) a blog at snicketyposhcamper.blogspot.com, but I got tired of blogging and have not really posted in a long time. But if somebody decides to read it, then maybe I will post again! XP
Goodbye...
-FluffiestSlug
Note from edwingrim2: Read her blog! It is superb! Click here to go to it. 

2 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2