Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Candy Cane Tie & Paw Candy

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Today's new item on the Jamaaliday Calendar is the cute Candy Cane Tie!
Umm.... it's blocky and papery-looking. But other than that, it has a lot of flair. :D
More so that the normal solid-colored tie.
But I don't think that Flora likes it. XD
Sorry if this post is bland! I have a play today which I'm nervous for (I have to sing a solo) and my arm is red, and itches. (It's a long story. )
Anyways, onto the next item:
Paw Candy. Nice AND nonmember AND cheap. c:
Looks yummy... but they're rather large.

No, indeed. Unless you jaw was as large as that of a snake's....
Snakes have veeeeery large jaws, which they use to swallow their prey. I wonder why they can't just use silverware?
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2
P.S. For those of you who celebrate it, Merry Christmas Eve! C:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I wonder why you can't color the paw candies, as shown in Gingerbread Houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -licks lips- I bet I could fit the paw candy in my mouth! :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2