Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Diamond Gift & Round Ornament

Enter my contest at edwingscontests.blogspot.com
Hallo, Jammers!
If any of you could kindly follow my Instagram @ instagram.com/edwingrim2  then that would be great!
Anyways, today's gifts issss...

A Diamond. More useful than creative... now I can buy heaps and heaps of Patches of Lollipops! :3
The combination of the floaty lollipops and the confetti around my hat is very vibrant. O.O
Anyways, today's furniture item is the Round Ornament, which you can dangle from your Jamaaliday Tree like so:

The Round Ornaments themselves look like this:
Well, that is the default, but you get my point. :P
Anyways, my cold is a bit better and where I am it's snowing! True, it is a light, powdery drizzle, but still; it's snow! And it's sticking to the pavement!
Snow day? Fingers crossed! :)
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2