Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, December 16, 2013

Bow & Rare Jamaaliday Wings

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
A glowy, crimson, ruffled bow. I have no idea if it's a clothing item or den item, honestly. :P
*looks in item inventory*
Den item. Phew!
I shall now pause to place the Decorative Bow in my den...
*silence*
There's nowhere to put it! It simply doesn't look good anywhere! D:
Oh, well. The RIM for today is...

Rare Jamaaliday Wings! c:
We still need a glove, though, AJHQ...
Anyways, if you wear Rare Jamaaliday Wings, they look like so:
But I noticed that the wings had the same coloring as the hat: red, green, and white. So I put on the hat too!
It looks very funny, doesn't it? X3
Well anyways, now for a side topic: holiday gifts!
I gave my brother a teapot so that he could make hot cocoa,
My mom mom a hand-held silk mirror that looks like a coin purse but when you open it it's a mirror,
and my dad a sugar cookie. (:
Also: I have a test today. *groans loudly*
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Use a decorative bow as a huge bow tie on a koala plushie.
    It looks very amusing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2