Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Enter my contest at edwingscontests.blogspot.com
Hallo, Jammers!
O.O
Today's Jamaaliday Gift is amazing! *gasps*
The Anemone Head Bow! <3 
Hehe... now I have a third to add to my collection. :3
Anyways, today's item is....
The Gingerbread Tree! It reminds me a bit of the Gingerbread Treehouse, actually. Were they both built by people who like things two-dimensional and use quite a lot of gingerbread and icing? 
That made me hungry... *sulks*
I'm sorry to break it to you, but *muffles laughter* an anemone isn't a flower.
Ciao, Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2